?

Log in

No account? Create an account
bear by san

March 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
bear by san

--WinAmp may be the source of my software conflict.

Wordcount: 3420. Despite being unable to cut and paste.
Reason for stopping: I got the Ben Jonson insert scene done. And I got scene xx done. Thus bringing Act II to a rousing conclusion.

The manuscript total currently stands at 115,478 actual words, 126500 manuscript words, and 506 pages, of which 457 are contiguous, and of which only 9 are outline notes. I am ~2/5ths done, which allows me to estimate that the completed MS will run somewhere about 320K.

Which is a hell of a lot better than the 450 or so I was fearing.

I may be on vacation until after Torcon. Not sure. Will see how I feel about Act III tomorrow.

Comments

I'm considering not using winamp anymore, because it does occasionally make things go wonky. But damn I love some of the visual stuff you can download for it.

Ken
Well, I updated my virus .dats (they were a month old) and was running a check when I left home. I'll see if it nails anything. I'm also going to update Windows and install all the shiny new patches and so forth. With a little luck, that will stabilize everything.

If not, bleh.

*hug*
Given the Windows security hole that surfaced a week or two ago, I'd recommend doing all of that anyway. :)