- taken the dog out and thrown his ball for him
- put away the massive tea shipment that arrived yesterday
- made tea
- drunk some of same
- slowly and mindfully eaten two thirds of a very good muffin (paying attention while eating good food: best meditation available!) (although I like to think other parts of me are enjoying the food even when the ego is checked out)
- washed a load of dishes
- kneaded two loaves of bread and put one in the freezer
- set the other one to rise
I am about to yoga, shower, dress, put my wrist braces on and write at least six pages.
I think I may need to sleep all afternoon, or the virtue around here just might rise to toxic levels. Or possibly that was all a catwax of epic proportions.
...but the cats are so shiny now. And if I hadn't made bread there would be nothing for supper!