So I was totally rooting for Helen Mirren.
That is all.
It's not so much the end of an era as the changing of the guard. Although there are still two print issues to go, Subterranean Magazine is coincidentally beginning its new incarnation as a (free!) online magazine.
And you can find it here, starting with the Winter 2007 issue.
There will be new
controversy content every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Currently, this includes the following features which are currently current right now:
* Column: HARVESTING THE DARKNESS #1 by Norman Partridge
* Fiction: MISSIVES FROM POSSIBLE FUTURES #1: ALTERNATE HISTORY SEARCH RESULTS by John Scalzi
* Fiction: VACANCY by Lucius Shepard
* Fiction: WANDERING THE BORDERLANDS by Poppy Z. Brite
* Review: BOOK REVIEWS by Dorman T. Shindler
words since midnight: 3002
Entrain is crack, man. It's the Tarantella.
And seriously. Who needs more than two hours of sleep when you have "Dancing in the Light"?
Also? I have fabulous hair today. I have hair so good it helps me dance.
And now, cardamom coffee.
And the next scene.
(Is the deathmarch liveblogging at all entertaining? Because dog knows its keeping me sane, but if it's annoying the heck out of everybody, I can lock it down.)
Here, have a puppy.
And an index card.
And some Entrain.