Things are not looking good for the Complaint Department, guys. She's not bouncing back this time, and we're going to have to make a decision tonight or tomorrow unless she rallies. The only nutrition we can get into her right now is intravenously, and she's started expressing significant discomfort.
I'm really sorry the news isn't better.
Comments off not because I don't appreciate the sympathy, but because, right now, I'm this far from falling apart and I need to keep it together until the cat doesn't need me to any more, one way or the other.