* Orphanage by Robert Buettner
* Old Man's War by John Scalzi
* Iron Sunrise by Charles Stross
* City of Pearl by Karen Traviss
* The Shadow of Saganami (The Saganami Island) by David Weber
* Crossing the Line by Karen Traviss
I am resisting the urge to sing "One of these things is not like the others." Actually, I think it's a very interesting microscopic cross section of how marketing segments work.
In other news, thank Zogg it's Friday and I can sleep past four AM tomorrow, because I bloody well need it. I almost didn't hear my alarm this morning.