- changed the flat tire Eunice developed while I was away (tomorrow I need to find someplace to take her in and get the flat repaired and the pressure in all four tires checked, because I am seriously too damned lazy to do it myself. Also, get the tail lights looked at and get an estimate on the muffler and a tune-up. Yes, I know I lose dyke points paying somebody else to change a tail light, but I don't really care. I was going to get it done today, but the first garage I went to is no longer in business, and the second one doesn;t do tire repair.
- grocery shopped. there is food in the house now.
- cooked. eaten.
- proofread the e-galley for my story in Subterranean 4.
- gotten a note from my management company that they are being bought out by a new management company. Hopefully, this will not affect my relationship with the super, etc.
- coughed up a lung, and swilled dayquil
- made juice out of the three withered oranges and three withered carrots that were left in the fridge from before my trip. the lovely thing about having a juicer is that it allows the salvage of rather a lot of somewhat withered produce. the unlovely thing about having a juicer is cleaning it afterward.
However, I still need to:
- Look over the page proofs for The Chains That You Refuse, which will take more than today, and ee, I hate re-reading my own stuff
- start working seriously on Undertow whether I like it or not.
Right. Time to put on a pot of tea. Think I'm skipping the gym until this cough resolves.